Monday, June 19, 2006

Ode to Koosh

I can't believe I'm doing this. :)

A couple of my former co-workers (Saints and well-meaning philanthropists, all) have requested that I blog about koosh.

I find this despicable.

So, here we go:

A mighty instrument is the koosh,
It doth fly with might.
Its bulk is full of deceptive kinetic energy,
And stretchy strands of rubber.

Over the cubical wall doth fly the koosh,
Its landing will bring pain.
Like the mighty 400 pound gorilla,
It will sit where it wants to.

Over time many will learn to master its wrath,
While others never will.
Those who cannot are destined for agony,
And the mocking laughter of their peers.

The koosh brings joy to many,
Its colorful mass laughs with you (not at you).
I will ever love the exquisite koosh...
As long as it's not sailing toward my #####.


[bang] OW [whimper]

Oh, but for the lack of a video camera, I would be on AFV. Crying.

8 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Bravo. I award you a virtual spoon. (The eating utensil, not the horziontal embrace.)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Ah, poet thou art not.

But you get the point across. :)

I am in fear of the koosh.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I throw the Koosh, for the koosh is my friend.

Someday I shall learn to hit what I am at.

Don't hold your breath, though.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

I am the president for Kooshes over America! Let the Koosh fly!

No more monitor glare screens though, the mortal enemy of the koosh!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confusious say:

Koosh to sock drawer worse than poke in eye.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

You know, "Koosh to sock drawer" is one of those phrases that brings back the memory of pain in terrible detail.

It's like an old nagging sports injury. You know, "When it rains, my trick knee starts to act up." But for me, it's, "When Kooshes are mentioned, my ..."

I'm gonna have to stop right there.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Your what?!?! And is it a "trick" wossname?

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

I knew it!!! A trick wossname, I always wondered what the seat pillow was for........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home