Monday, February 16, 2009

Photoshop Jeff, Danger Pants Results

Well, the response to the Danger Pants event was disappointing. Only three entries, and I did one of them.

But the ones I got were pretty good, so let's get to it. You can click into these to see larger versions of the pics. First up, here's the one I did.

Break it down!

You may find it hard to believe, but that's the closest I've ever been to smokin' hawt hip-hop dance girls. Too bad they were so pixelated.

This one is from V:

Captain Danger Pants!

That text is a little small at this size, so I encourage you to click into it. It's worth it. "He wears... DANGER PANTS!"

And finally, this one is from P-Ziddy. This one wins the prize, methinks.

Your hinder has never been safer!

I know he pretty much just put my head into a different picture, but this thing cracks me up big-time. Bravo!

As always, you can view all previous Photoshop Jeff pics here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home