Friday, April 25, 2008

Busy Week

It's not too late to Photoshop Jeff! Heck, it's never too late. :)

==============================

This has been quite possibly the busiest week of my life. Major projects at work, closing on our house, prepping for moving day... there's been a lot to keep up with. It's been fun.

We move Saturday, but we don't get the cable and internet moved until Monday. Most likely I'll wait until Tuesday to post a new blog. In the meantime, here's some Photoshop Jeff's that I've gotten that I'm dyin' to share...

This first one is from P-Ziddy, and it amuses me.

werd

This next one is also from P-Ziddy. Even though it's a very quick photo job, it still made me laugh out loud.

in ur hood

This next one is from Short-Timer. I'm especially fond of the glasses.

pimpdaddy

And finally, my fav so far. This is from Boy Wonder. I cannot thank you enough for that earring, B.W.

ProgDelight

==========
UPDATE (5/8/08) - should have included this link to all the Photoshop Jeff pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home