Thursday, April 17, 2008

Photoshop Jeff!... The Rapper

OK, bear with me a bit on this one. The chain of events that lead to this are extremely techie and involve the inner workings of one of our systems at my job, so I shouldn't post those details in a public forum. However, I can say that through absolutely no fault of my own, I was assigned a new nickname Wednesday.

Biz P.

In honor of my newfound life-long first love, I ask you all to join me in mocking me by participating in an event I like to think of as: Pimp My Jeff!

Photoshop Jeff - The RapperThat's right, it's Photoshop Jeff Hip-Hop edition! Do your worst. :)

Click into that picture to get a bigger version you can play with. As always, the link to previous Photoshop Jeff glory is over on the right. Send submissions to jeff.w.mcclung AT gmail.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Well, OK, the link to previous photoshop jeff glory is over on the right, and scroll down a bit. I'll give you a better link tomorrow, today promises to be a busy day...

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although the rapper in the video only bears a slight resemblance to our Biz P., I imagine the ensuing rap battle would be of epic proportions.

Mr. Hooper must have paid him to diss tables. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qMe7Z3EYg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home