Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Need(ed) A Windshield

Ah sadness... I know how to define thee...Saturday was "car day", as it turns out. The day when all our cars needed attention. Scruffy's car needed a new battery. My wife's car needed a new windshield.

We have no idea how the crack started, but once it got started it really wanted to show off. Friday there was no crack. Saturday the crack was about 9 inches in size. We called a glass place in Tulsa and set up an appointment for Monday to get it replaced.

By Sunday the crack ran nearly half-way up the windshield. Sheesh.

Monday my wife took it in to the glass place. She's usually not in Tulsa during the work week, so I got to go have lunch with her. :) Monday was a good day (Imagine that!).

Dig it!Thank goodness, the only attention *my* car required on Saturday was gasoline.

This was short, so enjoy a balloon video.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

UPDATE: Timing is a funny thing, ain't it? :) Yes, we had hail last night, but that was after we'd fixed my wife's windshield. The hail we had was small enough that it didn't damage anything, thank goodness.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Is it just me or is the weather getting worse each spring?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home