Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Book Of Psuedo-Celeb

There is no treasure!Monday, as I was walking to my car after work I walked right past a guy who was a dead ringer for John Voight.

I honestly did a double-take. This was no casual resemblance. It was like the Sammy Davis Jr. incident, where it took me a minute to realize I actually *wasn't* looking at the real deal.

In fact, I was so surprised, I almost walked right into him. That would have been awkward.

=====================

History of sightings:
John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.
Sammy Davis Jr.
Sherlock Holmes.
Carol O'Conner.
Charles Barkley.
Hurley.
Al Sharpton, Hurley (again), Santa.
  Drew Barrymore, John Cleese, Richard Simmons, Amanda Plummer, Jack Black.
Rainn Wilson.
Cousin Itt, Corpse Bride.
Samuel L. Jackson, Dick Cheney.
Emma Thompson.
Selma Blair, Wolf Blitzer.
Michelle Ryan
Dr. Phil McGraw.
Shrillery.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Should have asked if he had patched things up with Angelina Jolie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home