Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Bridge Is Out

My bridge is out. :(

The Boulder Street bridge is between the office where I work, and the lot where I park. I've walked across that bridge every day for the past two years.

No more!

With this bridge out of service, I have to walk an extra block east, then south across a different bridge, then a block west again. Most annoying.

I did some poking around late last week and made an important discovery. There's an entrance to the BOK towers over on the north side. Suddenly, my walk to and from work is interesting... I can cross the un-condemned bridge, go into the BOK towers, and then use their walkways and pedestrian overpasses to cross two full city blocks before I have to step outside again.

All I have to do is some minor trespassing. Yeah. That'll be fun.

Maybe I could just break through that chain-link fence with some bolt cutters instead...

At any rate, here's a fun video for you on the theme of "Bad Bridges". You have to give this guy credit for persistence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home