Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Therapy

[whimper]Yesterday was a hard day. Reasons include (but are not limited to):

- A poor night's sleep.
- A co-worker who chews loudly.
- Extra money spent on a parking garage when the weather did not get as nasty as fast as they said it would.
- A potent "Reverse King Midas" touch in my code - everything I worked on turned to poo-poo.
- A fairly serious error in my code that was discovered by a customer.
- For a variety of reasons, a house that my wife and I had fallen in love with is not going to work out.

There's a lot more than this, but most of it shouldn't be written in a public forum. :) Suffice to say, if my nerves are shot badly enough that somebody's chewing is bothering me... well, that's pretty significant.

munch munch munch...In fact, the chewing thing is really the only humorous high point of the day. I wrote in a message to my wife, ...

"I want to tell him, 'Your mastication has imprinted itself upon my nightmares for years to come. Please stop before insanity starts to influence my actions.'"

So I got knocked down pretty hard yesterday. Today, I get back up again. Watch out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home