Monday, March 03, 2008

You're A Great Crowd... Don't Forget To Tip Your Waitress...

Tasty!It was lunchtime in my office. I had been eating at my desk, and was nearly done. All that was left were 3 Cheetos Puffs.

Big Dawg walked by my desk right as the cleaning crew came in to empty trash buckets and whatnot. Big Dawg pointed at the meager remains of my lunch and said, "Ah ha! I always knew you were three Cheetos to the full stomach."

The cleaning lady emptied my trash.

She wiped down my desk.

Ha! I laugh!Almost a full minute passed, and then I said, "OH!!! HA!, that was a joke!"

The cleaning lady visibly suppressed a mighty snork of joy. Big Dawd glare-grinned at me. 15 seconds passed.

"Oh! That was a comeback!"

These are the jokes, folksI looked over the cleaning lady. "Big Dawg could make a living as a professional comedian if he keeps repeating my jokes."

The cleaning lady lost it. Big Dawg didn't have a good comeback.

That, my friends, is how you win a conversation. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home