Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Falling For You

To trip along merrily?Yesterday, I had one of the more bizarre experiences I've had at work. A guy almost fell face-first into my office.

He literally appeared in my doorway at a 45 degree angle. He would have hit the floor, but he caught himself on the frame. He quickly righted himself and scurried away.

It happened so fast, Big Dawg didn't look up in time. He heard the "bang!", though.

I'm perplexed... there's no slick surfaces right outside my door, no stairs, nothing to trip over. Oh, and I've never seen the guy before, either. Weird.

Anyway, this is a short post, so I'm giving you a bonus video. Probably half of you have seen this already, but it's worth another look. I absolutely *love* this rendition of Hey Jude. :)

3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

The Cubicle barbarian was thwarted by the coffee moat......

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

I've never seen the video, but that kid is really cute. You can tell he has musical/performance talent already so young, and his ESL is actually quite good in repeating the lyrics. :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Cute kid, good pitch, good memory for the lyrics... and that scream near the end just about killed me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home