Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Photoshop Jeff, Attempt #2

OK, so I'm a dork. This is not news, I would hope. I had intended to do the Holiday Photoshop Jeff thing during the first week of December, and then have all the funnies to show off for you during Christmas week. Instead, I put up the pic in late December, during the busiest part of the year for us all.

I'm such a dork.

Therefore, we're going to try again.

Holiday Jeff

You know the drill. Photoshop me! Holiday theme, this time. Click into that picture to get a bigger version of it. Sorry about the unshaven face and slight red-eye... but I suspect you can do something about that, too. :)

Here's the one pic I've already received... it's from Short-Timer. You'll have to click into it to see all the text, and trust me it's worth it.

Jeffy Lou Who

Here's a link to past Photoshop Jeff glory... maybe it will inspire you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home