Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

NOTE: Don't forget about Photoshop Jeff, Holiday Edition! It's important.


This isn't the right house at all!... darn Mapquest...I'm probably not going to post much next week, it being Christmas and all.

Please don't forget about Photoshop Jeff! I've got an idea for mine, and I've gotten one (excellent!) one from Short-Timer, and that's been it so far. Perhaps next year I shall look into the timing a bit... it's almost as if you all are busy or something. :)

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Jeff, I won't be able to get you anything until after New Years... I know, I'm a slacker, but I have a good excuse! Been busy trying to get ready to be engaged and all.

:) Stay tuned, and Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home