Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Silly Stuff

Here's a couple of unrelated short stories that have been positively *begging* to be told.

Disgust

I was walking through the 4th floor break room (I work on the 3rd floor) during lunch hour. Large and In Charge (and a few others) were sitting at the small table eating. Large put on a huge "don't take me seriously" smile and started to pick on me.

"Jeff, you used to come up here all the time to visit us and eat lunch with us, but we just never see you anymore."

Yetch. Bletch.Without missing a beat I replied, "I would, but you disgust me."

He knew I wasn't being any more serious than he was. Laughter filled the hall.

Funny News

I was browsing CNN.com briefly on Saturday, and saw the following headlines under the heading of "Funny News".

A 'Photoshop Jeff' idea, perhaps?

I didn't click either of them, because I just couldn't shake the queasy feeling that both headlines linked to the same story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home