Friday, January 11, 2008

Well, Nutz

Holiday Photoshop Jeff was a pretty spectacular failure, durnit. Next time I won't run a Photoshop Jeff event during the biggest holiday season of the year. I'm gonna try to avoid ice storms, too.

Anyway, here's the one that I came up with. I'm pickin' on P-Ziddy a bit... it didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, but the idea was kind of a "Santa's Post Office" sort of thing.

The wanted poster at Santa's Post Office... sorta

In case you missed it, here's the one from Short-Timer. You'll have to click into it to see all the text, and trust me it's worth it.

Jeffy Lou Who

As always, here's a link to past Photoshop Jeff glory. We'll try this again sometime when life isn't quite so hectic for everybody.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home