Monday, November 16, 2009

Photoshop Jeff... Code Bandit: Results!

All I need now is a pistol and a free hand
OK, so there's the pic. Your task was to take it and mock me digitally.

Visitor response was unfortunately minimal. I never thought that implied respect could be so disappointing.

Of course, late submissions are always welcome.

You can click into these for larger versions... especially important since the last few in the list have text and other small details you might miss otherwise.

Up first is the one you've seen already from P-Ziddy. He thoughtfully confined me to the serene germ-free bullet-proof protective custody of a giant hamster ball.

Thank you, 'Zid!

This one is my own creation. Admittedly, I didn't spend much time on it, but I've always thought it would be fun to see my face on a "lost dog" poster.

Have you seen me?

There's been a Boy Wonder sighting! Sorta. And if I know anything about Boy Wonder, it's that he loves him some Adam West.

Thank you, Boy Wonder!

The next one is from Boy Wonder also. This gentleman seems to have misplaced his tights.

You kinda scare me, Boy Wonder

Finally, I will unashamedly play favorites here. My wife came up with this idea, and I love it. If I ever do turn to a life of crime, my first target should be pretty obvious.

I love you, Sweetheart!


All the past Photoshop Jeff pics

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Boy Wonder said...

I am ashamed that your wife has more mad creative skillz than I.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Boy Wonder said...

I would also like to add that I finally lived out my dream of fighting crime by your side Code Bandit. Batman and I look forward to the next time we meet. Hopefully this time you will have pants on and I will learn not to wear my britches on the outside.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I hope to never be photographed sans pants again. As do most who know me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home