Thursday, November 05, 2009

Classmate, Sheep

Two embarrassingly short ones.

Classmate

Where the 'X' stands for XnowledgeI got an email from one of the social networking sites I use. A "friend" request, more or less. I've changed the name, obviously, but otherwise this is exactly what appeared in my inbox:

Dink Dinker has indicated you are a Classmate at Xavier University:

I knew you would think thatI had no idea I was attending classes at Xavier. I didn't even think I could find Ohio on a map. Heck, I honestly didn't know Xavier was anything other than a bald mutant wheelchair-bound telepath.

Sheep

It's mean, but I love this story:

Fan dressed as sheep set on fire

A sports fan dressed up as a sheep. Some onlookers set him on fire. Some other onlookers tried to put out the flames by throwing beer at him.

If this isn't some bizarre inebriated sports fan trifecta of tragedy, I don't know what is. I mean, I'm sorry the guy got hurt and all. But I'm *really* upset about the lack of pictures.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?I'm also thinking that "Drunken Sheep Flambé" would be an excellent name for a rock n' roll band.

Or maybe a main course at a theme restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home