Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wildly Inaccurate

Just don't even bother putting me away this yearLast week I wrote with great amazement about how my Father-In-Law was already putting up some of his smaller Christmas decorations. I wrote it early, and scheduled it for last Thursday.

Before the post was published, I learned that he didn't stop with the small decorations. He somehow got the Christmas tree out and put it up. He'd even gone so far as to put on all the lights, some of the ornaments, and then take them all off again when the strings of lights started to fail.

That shocking knowledge led to this I.M. exchange...

Jeff: I actually wrote a blog post last weekend about how he's already doing some of the minor decorating for Christmas. Obviously, it hasn't run yet.
Jeff: It's already wildly inaccurate.
P-Ziddy: Your blogging? Wildly inaccurate? Surely you jest
Jeff: Hey! I didn't ask for any facts from the peanut gallery.
P-Ziddy: LOL
P-Ziddy: Didn't I ever tell you my middle name was "Unsolicited"?
Jeff: Somehow, I think I've always known.

My blogging... wildly inaccurate. Hmpf. Just 'cause it's true doesn't mean anybody has to point it out.

While we're on the subject, here's a crazy headline I saw recently...

Britney and her two sons... Nathanial and SuperFly
Britney Spears' youngest son Amanda wins Nobel Peace Prize
Spends the one and a half million dollar award on cheep booze and easy women
 
You know it's true because you read it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home