Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Unfair Comparison?...

This comes from a Facebook conversation I saw recently. I don't know most of the people who participated, but that last comment comes from a buddy of mine who I will not name. :)

[name] Is writing up a comedy bit comparing copy machines to women.
1. They always want the lid down before doing business.
[name] They take a minute to warm up.
[name] TLC goes a lot further than a hammer.
[name] Sometimes you can easily push the wrong buttons....
[name] Both can be high maintenance.
[name] Both go through a huge amount of paper goods.
[name] Both have drawers. Ok, that one was a stretch.
[name] both have photographic memories.
[name] Push the right buttons and they both reproduce.
Living Dangerously A few moments of brilliance; but most of the time; the light isn't on.


Ouch! Hilarious, unless of course my wife is asking, in which case it's a very mean hurtful comment from a friend who should know better, bless his tiny soul.

6 of one......half a dozen of the otherSo, in the spirit of fairness, I'm going to throw out an unfair comparison of my own. Let's compare Men to Ice Cream Trucks. I'll start:

1) Both tend to be slow-moving and repetitive.

2) Both frequently have gas and pollute the environment.

3) I'd better stop. I have another, but it's just edgy enough that I think I'll save it for the comments. :)

Feel free to add your own!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

And coincidentally, in today's ROFLrazzi is a reminder that Ginger did everything Fred did - except backwards and in high heels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home