Thursday, October 15, 2009

Breakfast Club

A responsible snackOne day last week I was in a hurry as I left the house. I still had breakfast at home, but it was only a single granola bar. I was hungry about 3 seconds after I finished it.

Once I got to work, I found an old sample box of "Fiber One" cereal. It was months old. I tore it open and started in on it anyway.

You know you want me, babyHalfway through the little box, Big Dawg came by my desk. "Did you know there's DONUTS?!?" He spoke like a man imparting the location of infinite treasure.

Well, of course I had to have a donut.

Cholesterol is *good* for you!Then there were the free pancakes, the scrambled egg incident and the bacon truck that overturned. Paula Dean's unannounced visit was a big surprise, too.

That evening, I had lunch. At 9:45 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home