Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Photoshop Jeff, Halloween Results!

Halloween DorkAw yeah.

Your mission? Take this pic, and make it look silly.

Yeah, I know. It's hard to make such a perfect exhibit of manhood into something silly.

But some of you have got the knack. And now, I present to you... the Photoshop Jeff results... HALLOWEEN EDITION!!!

=====================

UPDATE: Here's a late entry, from Short-Timer. Once the idea presented itself, he said he couldn't resist. There's a joke here about what Short-Timer is or isn't able to resist, but I'd better just let that joke write itself. :)

Macho Macho Men

=====================

First up is one of the very first ones I got. I can always count on Powerama to make me into a Superhero! I'm Iron Man! Fear me!

Iron Jeff!

=====================

This one is from Special K. You know, one time I climbed up on a 6-foot ladder. I stretched up as far as I could. I stood on my toes at the very top. Even so, I've *still* never actually been this tall.

Dy-No-MITE!

=====================

This one came from Fyrebaugh. I am "The Thing" (from Fantastic Four), standing in front of Mt. Fuji.

It's half-past Clobberin' Time

=====================

This one came from Kinzie. He knows that I always have the best goodies to give out to the kiddos on Halloween.

Eat it or I'll beat you with it

=====================

These two came from Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise. I have to admit, I've never seen Sin City. All I can say about this one is, I look *good* in yellow.

They said sea urchin was an acquired taste... why didn't I listen?

I look even braver and more dashing than normal in this one. :)

What has it got in its pocketses?

=====================

Naturally, I had to get in on the action, too. I'm not good with Photoshop, but hopefully the idea is amusing regardless.

Football Dork

This one is intended to be a parody of those "Shop Victoriously" eBay ads. Here's a definition of PWN, for those who don't know. The logo on the shirt?... well, I typed "shirt logo" into google images and picked the first one that had me laughing.

Code Victoriously!

=====================

These last two came from Short-Timer. These are things of beauty. He calls this first one "Busty Jeff", which disturbs me a bit...

Pro Nerd Hall of Fame, class of 2013

And this one... the characters in the background are simply glorious. Click into it for a bigger version, and just stare at it for a while. I stand in awe of this one.

Night of the Living Jeff

=====================

As always, late entries will still get posted, 'cause I'm cool like that. :)

Thanks for playing along! I love these things.

Here's the link to all the Photoshop Jeff pics.
Photoshop Jeff #1
Photoshop Jeff #2
Photoshop Jeff #3

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zombies! I can't believe I didn't think to do Zombies! But one has to ask.. why is Thriller Jackson so close to you?

Happy Halloween!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I owe him money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home