Monday, October 22, 2007

Why Would I Want A Refund?

NOTE: I will be posting the Photoshop Jeff results Wednesday or Thursday this week. Stay tuned! Send in your pics if you haven't already!

==================

Hello, Moto.About a month ago, my wife and I got new phones. Sprint has a buy-back program for old phones, so we mailed ours in to see if we'd get any kind of refund.

Late last week, Sprint called my wife. The conversation went something like this.

Sprint: "Hello, this is Obviously-Fake-American-Name-With-Thick-Indian-Accent. I am calling to ask if you'd like a refund on your merchandise."
My Wife: "What? Are you talking about those old phones we sent back?"
Sprint: "I am calling to ask if you'd like a refund."
My Wife: "er... yeah?"

Dumber than a bag of hammers, that's me!What kind of job must that be? "You're in charge of calling people and asking them questions to which the answer will always be 'yes'. Do you think you can handle that for us?" "Duh... yeah boss.... I think I can do that... "

Honestly, did they expect some other answer from us? "Naw, we're tossin' money away left n' right, got no use for the stuff. Keep it!"

This must be a very *special* employee, I'm thinkin'. "We were gonna let you empty the trash, but ever since that chemical fire you started back in July...." "Duh... sorry about that, boss... you look good without eyebrows, boss..."

One ketchup packet, or two?I am *so* disappointed that he didn't ask if we wanted Fries with that refund. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home