Friday, November 14, 2008

Photohop Jeff - Inaugural Jeff Results!

Inaugural Jeff!This time, the Photoshop Jeff event was in celebration (?) of our nation's upcoming whatsahoosit.

As usual, not everybody stuck to the theme, which just adds to the fun.

Let's get started!

First up is V. She had this one done for me within hours of the first "Inaugural" post, which just goes to show she's not busy enough. ;)



This next one is from Powerama. He modified me physically! I've never looked better. He says, "Now you're Kali," and indeed I am. V saw this one and said she'd never imagined me as a female demigod. I was shocked.



This one is from the former Boy Wonder. I can no longer call him Boy Wonder, though. He got married in late October. I've seen some of the wedding pictures, and "Sharp Dressed MAN!" is much more appropriate for him now. They grow up so fast.



This next one is from P-Ziddy, and it's one of my favorites. He titled it "Low Effort Photoshop", but the ROI on this one is huge.



Short Timer came up with this one. He said, "This would have been a winning ticket." I'm flattered, but I'm not giving the dresses back.



This last one is also from P-Ziddy. He also doesn't have enough to do. :)



Finally, this one is from me. In honor of two recent posts, I've got a missing tooth (sort of a pirate-ish thing to do, although you can't see it at this size), and I've been blessed by a passing sparrow.



Thanks to everyone who participated! All the Photoshops are on the upper right of the blog, so enjoy. Have a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home