Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Was Born On A Pirate Ship

CrookPhotoshop Jeff Reminder!

Don't forget about Photoshop Jeff! It's the goodness that's good because you made it good! I'll give it a week or so and then post all the entries. This one came from P-Ziddy... thanks, P-Ziddy!

===========================

Targets spotted off the port bow... ready the cannon...This is quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen. 8 feet tall, 7 or 8 feet long... it's an inflatable Santa on a Pirate Ship. I can already hear icanspell asking, so I'll go ahead and mention that I saw this at Lowes (you're welcome). If they still have one as the holiday arrives and the dramatic sales begin, it's MINE.

I love the fact that this thing has a cannon. If there's any justice in the world, it'll have a motion sensor that fires streamers outta that thing when gawkers get too close. I can hear Santa in my head, "Ho! Ho! Ho!... Maaaaaaaan, your battle stations!"

I can't be sure, but I think one of those reindeer is holding a bottle of rum. If he isn't, then he should be.

Mamma didn't love me!But by far the best addition a clever homeowner could contribute to this would be an undead monkey. Animatronic and grouchy, for preference. *That* should keep the carolers movin', I would think.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I must have it. A whole fleet of them. Yarrr! Santa's here to plunder this year, ye scurvy bilge rats!

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to leave out a plate of rum and hardtack on Christmas Eve.

Secret word 'handness'. I'm not sure how to take that.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

P-ziddy, I know you won't leave out rum for Santa. You'll drink it yourself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home