Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Photoshop Jeff Results!

Here's the original "Photoshop Jeff" post, in case your memory is shady.

I posted this pic, and asked all my Photoshop-Nerd friends to let their imaginations run wild:

Jeff

Well, "wild" is a good word for what I got.

This first one is from Short-Timer. A bit dated, but grand. I'm amused, not so much by the 'fro-touching, but by the placement of my left hand.

The New A Team

This also came from Short-Timer. I ... I just don't have words for this one.

King Of The World

This came from Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise!, a current co-worker. If you click into it for the bigger version, you'll see some digs on Mad Dogg. ;)

Table Jeff

This (very late!) one is also from Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise.

Jeff in Color

This is from Kinzee. This one raises *so* many questions. How did a scrawny white guy get onto the court? My hand is *where*? What's with the hat?

Jeffro

These next two came from an old work buddy who I'll call Jo-Jo. The first one is my personal favorite. My wife actually made this her background wallpaper. She calls me "Scuba-Jeff" in casual conversation now.

Scuba-Jeff

Jo-Jo's other one is rated PG-13. I usually don't post stuff like this on the site. I almost didn't post this one, but it's just too good not to post.

Jeff the Educator

Finally! A pic that follows the "fishing trip" theme. It's from the Farmer. I have no idea which swimmer lost his suit... the thought of it gives me nightmares.

Fisherman

This one came from DM. Don't ask what DM stands for... if I tell you, he'll hurt me. It's also PG-13. "SubVersion" refers to our Source Control program at work, which nobody likes. If you don't know what Source Control is, I envy you.

Dr Jeff


Here's a link to all of the Photoshop Jeff pictures.

Feel free to keep sending me stuff (for those of you who missed out on the opportunity, or who want to send more). I'll post new stuff as I get it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are fantabulous! I have a special love for the "CSS vs. Tables" one - heh. Sorry I haven't sent anything... I've been in the midst of finals and going crazy. But once things have clears (later this weekend or early next week) I will send mine. I already have the idea!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

re: emrys...

I'm looking forward to seeing it. :) Supposedly Boy Wonder is going to send another, and DM has already submitted one that I'll add tonight.

Mad Dogg went nuts for the idea, but he's fallen off the face of the earth, and has dissapointed us all. Bad Mad Dogg! No biscuit!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Tiffany in Topeka said...

OMG!!!! Where did all your hair go????

I guess I haven't seen you in many moons, but I had no idea!!! WOW! What a change!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home