Monday, April 23, 2007

We Got A Dog!... Well, Briefly

Have you seen my big people?We live on the second story of a three-story apartment building. The folks in the apartment above us have a dog. It's a cute little-ish black thing with fuzzy fur and a long snout.

This past Saturday, my wife and I saw our upstairs neighbor outside, walking the dog. We thought nothing of it.

A few minutes later, we heard scratching and whining noises at our door. We also heard the footsteps of our neighbor up above us... she was vacuuming the floor, I think.

"Did she just lock her dog out?..." we pondered. Our bedroom window looks out over the front balcony, so we went in there to pull up the shades and look out at the dog.

When the dog saw us looking at him from our bedroom window, his first reaction was joy. This quickly changed as he got a good look at us. I'd never seen a dog's eyes bug out in shock, but his did. His face and his body language both screamed, "Yikes! You're not my big people!" Tail between his legs, he quickly fled.

Run away!!!So, we got a dog over the weekend. For a few minutes, anyway. Until we weirded him out.

Poor pup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home