Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Screaming Monkey Slingshot

Screaming Monkey SlingshotThis is one of the funniest "office toys" I've seen in quite some time. It's a slingshot. It's a monkey. He actually makes noise while in flight. He's wearing a cape and a mask, so he must be heroic, right?

Actually, the *best* part is in the description. It contains one of the greatest phrases I've heard in a long, long time. "...you'll get a double-dose of monkey justice..."

Sounds promising.

Get ready for your double-dose of monkey justice!

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is monkey justice like regular justice or is it somehow different?

A friend of mine told me today that he ordered some stuff from ThinkGeek.com and they kindly threw in some free monkey balls.

At that, I happily placed my fingers in my ears and sang. I don't know what monkey balls are, and I don't want to know. I only hope they aren't involved in monkey justice, even a double dose of it.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Lalalala....

I'm not listening!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

As long as it isn't the monkey from "Night at the Museum" his monkey justice was just WRONG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home