Thursday, March 29, 2007

T.M.N.B.W.

T.M.N.T.I found out a couple of days ago that one of our managers is going to see the T.M.N.T. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) movie with his kiddo son. He's also taking Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise!

Even better, his son and Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise will both be in costume.

I have requested pics. I was told, "If I finish the costume without losing any fingers."

[singing]
Teen-aged Mutant Ninja Boy-Wonder!
Hero in a cubical!
Boy Power!
[/singing]

==============

Final Automotive Note:

I finally got my car back yesterday! It looks beautiful. I was flat-out terrified to drive it to work this morning.

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza dude's got thirty seconds...

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER T-U-R-T-L-E POWER
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Me and my kids are going with Master of Disguise too!

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ninja, go ninja, GO!
Go ninja, go ninja, GO!
GO! GO! GO! GO!

Man. This'll put you off of turtles in a hurry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iajpTkuyDeI

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

"I love being a turtle!!!"

Woo hoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home