Thursday, March 15, 2007

A New One...

Note: I'm not deliberately ignoring the *fun* events of yesterday, I'm just in a hurry and this was already written. Thanks to everybody who's contacted me to make sure I'm OK!

======================

Patriotic TieEarly this week, there was an occasion where several of us were invited to go to lunch with the big boss and a few other higher-ups. Lunch was to be at a fairly formal dining establishment.

Business casual wasn't going to cut it that day. So, I had my nicest shirt / slack combo, and a spiffy tie.

Most of you know how this goes. You walk into the office wearing a tie, and everybody greets you with variations on, "Hey, job interview today?". The intent, of course, is to embarrass.

Preacher Jeff?That day, I heard a new one. I was sitting at my desk and a co-worker stopped by to chat. He said, and I quote:

"WHOOOAAAHH!!! Where are you preachin' today?"

I hadn't heard that one before. I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home