Monday, October 11, 2010

Photoshop Jeff... Mustache Me: Results!

It's that time again!

The project was as simple as a Photoshop Jeff could possibly be. Just give me a mustache.

As always, if you want to send a late photo (jeff.w.mcclung @ gmail.com), go ahead. I'll still post it.

And to show you just how easy it can be, check out this entry from OoRah!



That's all it takes! Instant hilariosity!

This one is from me. It's a old hero of mine, and we're both sporting "pencil-thin" mustaches...



This is me with a new hero of mine... the grinning cigar-chomping turban-hoodie dude from a recent Tiger Woods photo. We took in a game.



(note: these first three have no "large" version, so they're not click-able. From here on down, you can click into a larger version of the photo)

These next three are from P-Ziddy, and this first one may be my absolute favorite in terms of sheer cartoony joy. The look on starfish Patrick's face is *perfect*.



I wasn't familiar with the "Waluigi" character... basically he's like an evil Luigi. I just know that I've got a red nose and it seems to be bothering me.



"Legendary"? A better word to describe my guitar skills might be "Mythical"...



And then finally, this gem from Web Ninja. You need to click into this one to get the full effect. Right there in the middle is what I like to call a "handsome woman".



You might notice that there are no entries from Big Dawg, who swore he would provide me with one. :) Expect some good-natured ribbing over this, Large Canine. ;)

As always, the entire archive of Photoshop Jeff pics lives here.

And just for the fun of it...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Michael Damboldt said...

Epic Jeff is Epic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home