Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Perfect

There's a Photoshop Jeff thinger going on, and it's mustache-themed. I'm just sayin'.
-----------------------

I picked up a pair of these rotating push-up handle thingers, because I hate my wrists. Stupid wrists. They deserve what's about to happen to them.

Rumor has it that if I'm diligent with them, that in about 5 weeks I'll look like the guy in the picture over there. But probably with more blood and crying.

Once I get the hang of it, the logical next step is to incorporate them into a dance routine. I imagine it won't be long before Cirque Du Soleil comes calling.

Fame, fortune, tight flesh-colored leggings... all this and more shall be mine.

First I gotta recover from the paper-cut I got while opening the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home