Monday, September 13, 2010

Car vs. House

This will be my only blog post this week. We're going to be a little busy fixing our house.



Yeah. Good times. Now I have to admit, if you're going to get your house hit by a car, this is the way to do it. The driver was not belligerent, and immediately took full responsibility. That's the garage he crushed, not a living area (although a couple of airborne bricks did break out a bedroom window). Despite the garage being so wonderfully crumbled, the cars inside were not damaged. The driver is insured. My wife and I were not hurt.

I would like to point out, for the record, that the perpetrator was a damn dirty Sooner.



After a lot of hard work (mostly by my dad), things are looking better out there. We're going to be fine. But things are nutty enough around here that I figured a blog break was in order.

Stay safe! I hope your week is less chaotic than mine is likely to be.

5 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

Holy cow! I'm so glad no one was hurt.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous ICanSpell said...

Oh my goodness! Glad no one was hurt! I'm not surprised it was one of them that did it either. I'm guessing his insurance company is not happy with him at the moment.

Does your house have a CarFax report now?

Magic word is duckin, which is what one should do when one sees flying bricks.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Worth noting for those who might not have seen... I've posted more pictures than this on my Facebook account.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Tiffany in Topeka said...

I agree - a blog break is in order! Take care of you and your lovely wife. We'll still be here when you get back. :)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger The Tuba Geek said...

Suckin' fooner ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home