Monday, August 30, 2010

Zoo Hinders

I love the zoo, but I don't think the zoo animals love me very much. Every time I raise my camera, the animals turn and point their hinders at me. It's like clockwork. They don't even look up... they just *know*.

Seriously, check out these Zebras.

You are less important than the rock I'm ignoring


Buffalo Butts!

One had Mexican for lunch, the other has just learned this sad fact


The Cheetah was too busy to be bothered.

Meh... I'll kill you later


The Rhino had an attitude.

Kiss my double-wide hinder, Shorty!


Giraffe Butt.

If I stand *really* still, maybe he won't see me...


Lion Hinder.

Rawr


Double-Goat Bottoms!

Bottoms up!


I wouldn't be me if I didn't include the monkey.

Mean people make me sad


Even the birds mock me.

Crow butt!


Heck, even the *flightless* birds mock me.

Penguin butt? Really?


This is rude but it's kinda cute.

Bear butt!


And then there's the Giant Turtles and their ... um ...

Whoa! Never mind! Run away! Unclean! Unclean!


The proud and majestic ones ...

Bald Eagle Butt


The silly ones ...


Meerkat butt


Are they spooning?

Otter butt!


This guy couldn't be bothered to even stand up and say hello.

Llama butt


And of course, there was an elephant butt.

Elephant butt


You're welcome.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite a collection. Thanks for sharing!

-Swoan

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Tiffany in Topeka said...

What luck!!! That had me rolling! :)

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

I'm sure there's an "ass-man" joke in here somewhere, but to be honest, I just don't have it in me to go looking for it.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Prolly for the best. I don't think my heart could take it.

Stay classy, 'Zid. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home