Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Ninja Died

Nearly a year ago, my wife bought some super stretchy slightly sticky ninjas. I gave some away and kept one for a desk decoration.

Stretchy!

Mine was blue, and he hung from my cubical wall on a thumbtack. He kept me safe from danger. He helped me file my tax returns. He baked cookies, and sang to me during my lunch breaks. He swore like a sailor.

Faithful ####ing friend

Owie. Stingy.Last week, I looked up and saw my ninja was broken! I guess his poor little stretchy arms just couldn't bear the weight.

I have no idea how long he'd been hanging there like that, but I suspect he wasn't going to last much longer.

Poor guy.

I want to give him a proper burial, but I fear the retribution of his clan.

Somewhere, hidden stretchy ninjas watch me, and wait for me to disgrace their fallen brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home