Monday, October 05, 2009

NINJAS!

My wife saw these at Target. Given the recent excitement over "Act Like A Ninja Day", she couldn't resist.

It's a two-dimensional herd of ninjas!

These little fellows are slightly sticky super stretchy ninjas!

Stretchy!

I knew immediately what I had to do. I took one of the ninjas and added him to Big Dawg's desk before he got there in the morning.

How not to be seen...

When Big Dawg sat down at his desk, that little ninja was only 6 inches away from his face. It took him about a half-hour to notice.

I knew the big moment had arrived when I heard a sudden laughing "WHA?!?" from over the cube wall.

Now I have one at my desk, and Big Dawg has one. He took the remaining two and hid them over at P-Ziddy's house. Assuming Zid has found them (and was kind enough to share), he and MetaCow have slightly sticky super stretchy ninjas, too. :)

Don't you wish *you* had one?

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

They are so ninja-like, they aren't there.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Big Dawg has failed me. He says he'll bring them to you next time he visits. Assuming the sun hasn't gone Nova by then...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home