Monday, September 28, 2009

Act Like A Ninja

Last week, Metacow posted this on his Facebook wall:

Metacow proclaims tomorrow "International Talk Like A Ninja" day."

Despite the obvious wisdom of this, there was some debate in the comments.

Some Guy I didnt know Ninja's talked, cuz they are 'stealthy' and deadly silent....oooooooooo
Some Frat Guy That's true. The last time I was "silent and deadly" was on my way back from Tulsa this weekend, and my buddy was not enthralled!

The event was quickly re-classified as "Act Like A Ninja Day".

A few hours after this thread appeared on Facebook, I was sitting at my desk, quietly creating genius and being awesome. There was a soft "clack" of something landing on my desk, followed by a quick heavy-footed scampering.

Before I even knew what the object was I thought to myself, "What has Big Dawg thrown on my desk?"

The secret is stealthAnd then I saw it. Aw yeah.

Big Dawg mentally went back to middle school just long enough to make a paper throwing star. He wrote "Act Like A Ninja Day" on one side, and "(International)" on the other.

Of course, Big Dawg is appropriately named. Stealth does not come easy to the large ninja. When he crouched down to scamper away, he looked like a bowling ball.

So, I hope you enjoyed International Act Like A Ninja Day. I'm still not entirely sure what day it was exactly, but I got swag!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

It was 9/22 actually. Although, that's probably too close to other lesser holidays. We should move it to sometime in June. And Big Dawg should show me how to make those #@&~! paper stars!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home