Thursday, September 24, 2009

We Wii Wee

My wife got an email recently with some very interesting typos at the end. I won't say who it was from, because my wife doesn't want to embarrass the poor soul too much. :)

Spelling and Grammar optionalThe first paragraph of the email was normal. The second paragraph looked OK, but the third paragraph was a copy of it, with typos added. It looked like the third paragraph was a rough draft of the second.

The last line was the best part. It simply said, "wewewewewe wiiiiii".

If that last line is a rough draft, I have no idea what it's for. French enthusiasm? Nintendo Power? A full bladder?

Now when I'm talking to my wife, I'll occasionally throw in a "weee we we we wi!" at the end of a sentence. Just to keep things interesting.

"Dinner was really good tonight, Honey. I love it when WEEEEE wee wii we WEEEEE!"
WEEEEE wee wii we WEEEEE!
"We've got a big deadline at work, and they need me to WEEEEE wee wii we WEEEEE!"

"My fantasy football team really stunk it up last weekend. My season's going strait to WEEEEE wee wii we WEEEEE!"

I highly recommend it. It's a lot of fun if you're bored and want to scare away friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home