Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Apparently it's not too early to start thinking about Christmas decorations. We were at Lowes, where the Christmas aisle is already starting to take shape.

There was Santa, and Frosty, and Reindeer, and of course, the Christmas Hoot Owl.

Is that a Tootsie Roll over there in the snow, or do you have a dog?

I don't really remember very many stories about the Christmas Hoot Owl. But I must admit, he looks a lot more sensible than this inflatable...

I saw your piggy make a wee!

Ah, the Pink Flying Christmas Pig. Terry Pratchett would be so proud.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

I saw your piggy do a wee...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

COWER BRIEF MORTAL.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Snowman Decor said...

Can't believe there is a Christmas flying pig?!? What will they think of next?

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't figure out the flying pig. If I did buy him I would put him on top of a barbeque wrapped with christmas lights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home