Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stamped

Stupidity will be dealt with accordinglySWoaN knows me well. She brought me a print-out of this "stupidity" comic (click into it for the full size). "I thought you might like this," she said.

My jubilant noises were significant. Before I knew it, the entire office had moved into my cubical to see what the commotion was about.

I blissfully showed off my prize. I held the print-out against my shoulder and said, "I think I'll get it tattoo'd right here."

Everybody laughed, and then OoRah (resident tattoo councilor) started to speak.

"Now, if you're serious about that, hang that picture over your bed where you'll have to see it every night. If you still like it after a year, then it's probably OK. Also, make sure it's far enough up your arm to be easily covered with a short sleeve shirt."

I blinked. This was a silly conversation. Wise council was wildly inappropriate. Time to inject some more nonsense.

I stood. "Actually, I know where I'll put it." I turned around, bent over and held the printout just above my hinder. "Tramp stamp!"

Big Dawg screamed. I mean that literally... I have never heard him raise his voice that loud. He slammed his hands over his face and shrieked, "I CAN'T UNSEE THAT!!!"
I'll just have to get this one removed first...
His desperate howl actually echo'd a little.

I have never been so happy at work. :)

4 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Too hell with your story. More pictures of the Decepticon tramp!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

ROFL

It was by far the tamest of the "tramp stamp" photos I found.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Tiffany in Topeka said...

Awesome "stupidity" sign!! I think I will blow it up and put it in my classroom!! :)

Awesome post! LOL! too funny - I wish I worked with hilarious people...

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

She's got it all wrong...needs to be Autobot....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home