Friday, July 23, 2010

Imagination

The fine folks over at HelpSTAR are at it again. These are the same folks who sent me the "You don't have to be an oil baron..." CD mailer 4 months ago. They provide some kind of management training / consulting or somesuch. Just like last time, the mailer was pretty much incomprehensible.



This time it's in the style of a motivational poster. That text at the bottom is crazy-small, so I've bumped up the size a bit.



"The art of managing without the facts." Um... yeah. Sure. There's another phrase to describe this "art"...



Mmm.... I luvs me a good motivational poster!



I have no idea how I got on HelpSTAR's mailing list, but I kinda like it. I wish they sent out their crazy mailers more often.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Tiffany in Topeka said...

YES!

I <3 the 3D glasses choice!

These guys are marketing idiots! I mean really! I wonder if it's just some random teenager in his parent's basement.....

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

*chuckle*

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

:) Pink eye stink eye!

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Nailkita said...

Lol, I'm loving these, so you know we don't actually have your mailing information, which is a shame, because after seeing this I'd love to send you more.

Since the imagination one though we haven't made any more.

The marketing/design department didn't really have any say in these, just made them like the boss-man said, hence all the managerial gibberish.

Again an enjoyable read :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home