Monday, March 08, 2010

Oil Baron

I get weird stuff in the mail at work sometimes.

This "HelpSTAR" company provides technical training services. I think. Honestly, I skimmed their mailer twice and it was hard to tell. Pro tip: if your customers can't really tell what you're selling, then you're not likely to have many customers.

They sent me a CD along with the mailer.



"You don't have to be an oil baron." Good to know!

Of course, my mind instantly went to the old joke, "You don't have to be crazy to work here..."



'Cause really, if not for the complete lack of experience or knowledge or interest, I'd *totally* be an oil baron. I'd move my corporate headquarters to Dubai, sell all my stock to Dick Cheney and buy Hawaii. You could come visit anytime, as long as you're willing to serve me drinks and not make eye contact.

The next thing that struck me was how much the guy on that CD looks like Boss Hog from the old Dukes of Hazard TV show.



Do you have any idea how hard it is to change the color a suit to white? I hope you appreciate all the hard work that goes into this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home