Friday, March 23, 2007

No. Frickin'. Way.

Seen the pics of the Grand Canyon Skywalk?

No. Frickin'. Way.

I get vertigo just lookin' at the pics of this thing. My stomach goes "urp" just thinking about it.

I've seen where the prices for "tour packages" will cost from 50 to 200 dollars. Um... it's a big horseshoe. What do you get for the extra 150 bucks? A guarantee that there won't be anybody jumping up and down making it shake while you're out there? An airsick bag? Life insurance?

Perhaps this is a good time for some. But for me? No. Frickin'. Way.

*urp*

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should start a pool. How long before someone gets arrested for base jumping and/or bungie jumping from it. And a separate pool for how big the impact crater below will be.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Hehe, impact crater! Well I would have no problem walking the horseshoe with or without insurance.. At that point the fall wouldn't be the part that killed ya.


Just the sudden stop at the end...

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Well, Jeff, I'm TOTALLY with you on this one.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, for some reason it looks like the set for some 80s horror movie. Oooh! Maybe it's another Jaws sequel: Jaws Strikes the Grand Canyon (now just to figure out how to get the shark to fly). I can just picture the climactic scene where the Skywalk full of sorority girls sheers off the cliff, plunging down into the Grand Canyon in slow motion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home