Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Top Women Drivers Of 2006

Sorry, I don't have anything original for today. It just happens this way sometimes. I did not get my car back yesterday, the paint was still drying. I should get it back today. And now for the silly...

==========================

For the record, this came from an email that was sent to my wife, by a woman. So if you think I'm being sexist or mean, feel free to post a similar story on your own blog. ;p

TOP WOMEN DRIVERS OF 2006

10th PLACE GOES TO


9th PLACE GOES TO


8th PLACE GOES TO


7th PLACE GOES TO


6th PLACE GOES TO


5th PLACE GOES TO


4th PLACE GOES TO


THE BRONZE MEDAL GOES TO


THE SILVER MEDAL GOES TO


THE GOLD MEDAL WINNER

Look Close: The helmet is on backwards.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Doing my best not to comment on this post. The pics are funny, but all one sided!

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so where's your pic from a couple of weeks ago? Comon now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home