Monday, April 09, 2007

This Could Be Cooooooooool

The mighty Goog'.According to these news stories...

- KOTV
- KJRH

... Google could be opening a new facility in Pryor, Oklahoma.

I have such mixed feelings about this. I grew up in Pryor. All of my public school memories/trauma came from there. A big portion of my family is still there. I love and hate the place at the same time.

I'm a born and bred cubical-dweller!I wonder what kind of job openings Google would have in Pryor?

Don't get me wrong... I'm very happy in my current position. It would take something special to make me leave at this point.

For now, let's just say that they have my attention. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Puts a whole new meaning on "google Oklahoma" now doesn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home