Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Jeffco Office Supplies

First, the back story. Many computer programs, during installation, will ask you for your name and company's name. You've mostly likely seen this if you've ever installed anything from Microsoft.

A lot of people will simply put in their name, and then "Home" in the Company Name box. I usually put "Jeffco".

JeffcoLast weekend, while driving to my parent's house, I found myself behind an 18-wheeler that said "Jeffco" on it. My eyes bugged out, and I had to remind myself to watch the road instead of the truck.

When we got back home, I had to go look it up. It's real. "Jeffco.com File Folders and Office Supplies."

Part of me says, "This is wicked cool!". Part of me says, "That bum beat me to it."
For all your really important business
At least now I know where to buy my next toilet paper dispenser.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

So it will be "Mclunko.com" for you then, (McClungCo)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home