Friday, April 20, 2007

Give Them Something To Talk About

OK, I will share with you the amazing depth of knowledge I have about American Idol.

1) Simon Cowel is a pompous dork (but apparently that's OK)
2) Melinda Doolittle was a friend of a friend of mine
3) I really liked the goofy "hair kid" who couldn't sing!

Granted, I never watch the show, so I've never heard him sing. Supposedly he's bad at it. But the pics of him!... ah, they never fail to amuse.

I found out yesterday that His Hairness has been voted off the show. It makes me sad... now my favorite comedians are going to have to go back to jokes about politics (bleh).

Your hair was a constant source of amusement, Sanjaya! I wish you much success, because I need a laugh every now and then.

*sniff* I'm gonna miss the squirrely little guy.

SanjayaSanjayaSanjaya
SanjayaSanjayaSanjaya

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

ROTFL!!!!!

Well, Sanjaya's voice is definitely not the worst I've heard. He has vibrato and sings usually on pitch. But it's not powerful, catchy, or anything. And the worst part of it was that he was not in the league of most of the other singers, and ones who are better got voted off before him, which is a shame.

But his hair--when I first saw him, he looked like a girl with long hair and bangs. At least he did something more with it during the competition. But I will NOT miss the ponyhawk.

If you've never heard him sing, watch his last performance here:

Sanjaya sings 'Give 'Em Something to Talk About'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home