Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Quite Possibly The Best Ever

A couple of "Quite Possibly" 's for you. First up is quite possibly the cutest puppy pic I've ever seen.

buyed you a pepsi

The PrestigeThen, there's quite possibly the best movie I've ever seen. "The Prestige". I was simply floored. I didn't expect to be shocked by this movie, but I was. Amazed. The description doesn't do it justice, but then again, it can't. Any more, and you're giving away plot points. Trust me, you won't be able to guess the ending until it's too late.

And that's all I've got. I'm boring today. I'll try to do better, I promise.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

That pup is just too cute, too bad you beat me to posting it! But it is my desktop image now.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

*chuckle*

Thanks for sending that pic my way, Fyrebaugh. I intended to mention that in the blog text, but suffered a brain lapse and forgot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home