Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Photoshop Jeff!

Gah! You caught me.Last week, there was a conversation among friends that involved my amazing fishing exploits. See, I stink at fishing. I'm so bad at fishing, I actually "caught" a sunken canoe once. Which lead to a joking discussion of, "Hey, did you get a photo of you holding the canoe up next to you?", followed by, "If I had a picture of you, I could Photoshop in a canoe." It got me to thinkin'.

So, here's your chance, Photoshop nerds. It's a pic of me, pointing at nothing. I assume the theme to be "fishing trip", but if you see something else in this pic, then have at it. Gimmie a hat, gimmie a "catch", gimmie a fishing buddy. Email your pic to me, and I'll post what I get. Unless it's really seriously stupid. Even then, I might post it just to say, "This one came from [name], and it's seriously stupid!" 'Cause I'm mean like that, sometimes.

Jeff

Click the photo to get a larger version - then on the Flickr page, click "All Sizes" to get the largest version of this pic.

Have fun!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I just received two pics from an old buddy that nearly had me in tears. One of them may be a bit too obscene to publish. :)

Keep them coming! I'll probably wait a week or so before I post the results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home