Friday, November 07, 2008

Photoshop Jeff - Inaugural Jeff!

Inaugural Jeff!It's time to dust off the 'ol "Photoshop Jeff" routine and put a red/white/blue spin on it, baby!

Click the pic on the right and you can get to the higher-res version. Then, do your worst. Feelin' down in a funk 'cause your candidate didn't win? Prop me up on a dead donkey. Feel like celebrating? Change my skin tone and let fly the ticker-tape.

Of course, if you're going to modify me physically, please consider giving me a couple of biceps. I seem to have misplaced mine.

As always, you can check out the previous Photoshop Jeff posts over in the right rail of this blog. When you have your work of art ready, just email it to:

jeff.w.mcclung  @  gmail.com

I have a very strict posting policy. If you submit it, I have to post it (please keep it PG-13, PG for preference).

Happy weekend, all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home