Friday, October 24, 2008

I Voted!

I'm important! Love me!Absentee. I'm not going to wind up with one of those nifty stickers this time around, so I have to be all fakey-patriotic *somewhere*.

That's right, I got my absentee form (ow), got it notarized, and got the extra postage required to send it (I hope I remembered to actually fill it out). I limped for a week and endured the merciless mocking of Big Dawg, but now I don't have to stand in line on Election Tuesday.

If I find out there's no big line that Tuesday I'm gonna be disappointed.

You need an opposable thumb or a cloven hoof for this to workThere was a state question about whether or not you should be able to gamble for live animals. I voted yes, 'cause I can't imagine animals being able to hold a deck of cards by themselves.

There was another state question asking about changing our state mascot. I voted for Joe the Plumber on that one.

There were the customary questions about whether to retain judges. I opted instead to tag them and gently release them into the wild.

Next stop... the U.N.And of course, the big one. The 'pres, the leader of the free world, all that jazz. This one required very little thought. Once again, I selected Joe the Plumber.

Ah, Democracy.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

HA! Great job - another winner!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger V said...

Do they have a Gambler's anonymous for animal gamblers?

Hello, I'm Mopsy owner. She's got a bit of a gambling problem. Stop sniffing the poodle's butt and get up here Mopsy! Now, bark to admit your problem!

Bark! C'mon girl! Bark!


Secret code word munist I think your blog is saying bad things about you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home