Friday, October 10, 2008

Jeff-Fil-A

Yesterday, Chic-Fil-A came by our office and gave everybody free sammiches. Everybody likes free! Even better, they brought the COW!

MORE COWBELL!It was a bit like meeting a celebrity fitness guru. It could have been Richard Simmons in that suit... he was bouncing around and high-fivin' people non-stop. He may as well have had springs on his feet.

And he was pure, and *good* in ways I can't quite explain. The air around him was fresher, cleaner. All my worries faded during our embrace. Later, I found a couple of extra dollars in my pocket. What a cow!

I tossed my phone over to Understatement. He took this pic for me. Then, he went all "Photographer" on us. "Wait, let me get another... stand closer... don't put rabbit ears on the cow... move away from the wall... yeah baby... work it..."

I said, "You know, I don't think it matters if a pic like this is a bit blurry." Next to me I could hear a faint "snrk snrk snrk" noise. I think the cow was enjoying the chaos.
Coal for you, moron. Count on it.
There *was* one awkward moment when I started to read him my Christmas list. What can I say? I was excited... I got confused.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Hmmm... Santa Cow... The idea has merit.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

ROFL

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Santa Cow with Guns......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home